merge zip archives
zipmergemerges the source zip archives source-zip into the target zip archive target-zip. By default, files in the source zip archives overwrite existing files of the same name in the target zip archive.
- Ignore directory components in file name comparisons. This option is slow for archives with many files.
- Display a short help message and exit.
- Ignore case in file name comparisons This option is slow for archives with many files.
- Ask before overwriting files. See also
- Do not overwrite files that have the same size and CRC32 in both the source and target archives.
-iis given, do not before overwriting files that have the same size and CRC32.
- Display version information and exit.
zipmergeexits 0 on success and >1 if an error occurred.
zipmergewas added in libzip 0.6.