From: Dieter Baron <dillo%nih.at@localhost>
Subject: file backend refactoring, Windows help wanted
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 16:07:04 +0200

Hi,

We just refactored the file sources to share more code between Unix and
Windows. Now all tests pass on Windows for the first time.

However, we still have a few open questions:

1. We are now using GetFileAttributesExA / GetFileAttributesExW to get
information about a file by its name, but don't see how to get the file type
(wether its a regular file). For a HANDLE the code uses GetFileType.

2. The build on UWP does not find the test executables.
It is built via cmake -G "Visual Studio 15 2017 Win64"
-DCMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME=WindowsStore -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION=10.0
Any help debugging this would be appreciated: Where are they located and why
runtest doesn't find them?

Yours,
dillo

Made by MHonArc.