From: QuentinC <quentinc%cfardel.net@localhost>
To: Michał Janiszewski <janisozaur%gmail.com@localhost>
Subject: Re: Building libzip with MinGW-W64
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 22:27:18 +0100

Hello,

Thank you. I'll check that out tomorrow evening and let you know if it works.

Note that I haven't ninja, though; I hope it will still fix the problem.

All the best

Le 08.03.2020 à 21:23, Michał Janiszewski a écrit :
Lucky you, I've seen your message and submitted a fix:
https://github.com/nih-at/libzip/pull/156

I verified it compiles on my Arch, like so:

$ cmake ../ -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debug
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/home/janisozaur/workspace/openrct2/CMakeLists_mingw.txt
-G Ninja
$ ninja

The toolchain file in question is
https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/blob/c95702c469d6058edbb52174d89015802b628db3/CMakeLists_mingw.txt

Michał

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 at 20:48, QuentinC <quentinc%cfardel.net@localhost> wrote:

Hello,

  > As I said, we don't develop on Windows, so you'll have to hope for
other list members, or have to track this down yourself. Sorry.

OK, no problem. I'll wait a few days for answers from other people on
this list.

  > Please let us know if you find a non-hacky solution :)

Of course. I'm ready to submit a pull request, if I can help in any way.

However, I doubt about it: I don't know cmake and don't want to waste
time with it; For the moment I'm pretty sure that it will work better by
just doing gcc *.c.

Le 08.03.2020 à 20:05, Thomas Klausner a écrit :
Hi Quentin!

As I said, we don't develop on Windows, so you'll have to hope for
other list members, or have to track this down yourself. Sorry.

Please let us know if you find a non-hacky solution :)
   Thomas

Made by MHonArc.