From: QuentinC <quentinc%cfardel.net@localhost>
To: Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost>
Subject: Re: Building libzip with MinGW-W64
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 20:48:50 +0100

Hello,

> As I said, we don't develop on Windows, so you'll have to hope for
other list members, or have to track this down yourself. Sorry.

OK, no problem. I'll wait a few days for answers from other people on this list.

> Please let us know if you find a non-hacky solution :)

Of course. I'm ready to submit a pull request, if I can help in any way.

However, I doubt about it: I don't know cmake and don't want to waste time with it; For the moment I'm pretty sure that it will work better by just doing gcc *.c.

Le 08.03.2020 à 20:05, Thomas Klausner a écrit :
Hi Quentin!

As I said, we don't develop on Windows, so you'll have to hope for
other list members, or have to track this down yourself. Sorry.

Please let us know if you find a non-hacky solution :)
  Thomas

Made by MHonArc.