From: Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost>
To: QuentinC <quentinc%cfardel.net@localhost>
Subject: Re: Building libzip with MinGW-W64
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 19:13:05 +0100

Hi Quentin!

We do not develop on Windows, so we can't really help you here.
Perhaps someone else on the mailing list has more detailed info.

I think the problem is that parts of the toolchain recognize that
you're on Windows, while other parts don't.

In particular, in lib/CMakeLists.txt there is code that includes
source code depending on if "WIN32" is defined (i.e., Windows is
recognized) on cmake level.

In lib/zip_source_filep.c there is another WIN32 check (on compiler
level) which does not recognize your system as Windows (judging from
the error output you pasted).

I don't know what the proper solution is. You'll have to come up with
a fix or workaround yourself.

Hope this helps,
 Thomas

Made by MHonArc.