From: "Peter Bohning" <peter.bohning%gmx.com@localhost>
To: "Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123%gmail.com@localhost>, libzip-discuss%nih.at@localhost
Subject: Re: mingw errors 1.3.0 1.4.0
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 19:11:21 +0100

well then I guess I'll wait for them to explain to me why they switched to cmake.  Obviously I could download cmake, it crashed on compiling, and I'd rather not use it and there's no reason to use it.

I don't know what the version of mingw would have to do with this... this is really all simple stuff.  The installer should get whatever latest version and there is no cmake in the installer.

libzip is too simple of a library to need some complicated build setup and even if it did make should suffice.  I guess I will wait for someone from libzip to explain any of this.