From: "Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123%gmail.com@localhost>
To: Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost>
Subject: Re: Looking for Windows maintainer for libzip
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:03:17 +0200

On 18 December 2017 at 17:02, Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We're looking for someone to actively maintain the Windows port of
> libzip. There seem to be quite a number of users on Windows, and we
> are not knowledgable enough about the platform to judge and integrate
> patches for Windows.
>
> A good first step would be to get the appveyor builds for libzip
> working so that we have continuous integration for libzip on Windows.
>
> Please let us know if you're interested!

hi, i would have gladly accepted the role, but i'm working on 3 other
projects at the same time, so this can overwhelm me.
i can still try to help here and there with the occasional Windows
related issues.

i have starred the github repository.

re: appveyor
no experience with appveyor here, but a Windows cross build is
possible from Linux and Travis.
this would not test MSVC, though.

lubomir
--