From: Michał Janiszewski <janisozaur%gmail.com@localhost>
To: Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost>
Subject: Re: vcpkg support/static builds
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 22:43:53 +0100

Judging be the looks of it, it seems to solve the issue. I will
experiment with vcpkg later on, depending on UWP outcome.

There will still be a need to patch out the unneeded parts from the
build
(https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg/blob/fe03086399a61745f07079815a1460dbc38c44c3/ports/libzip/enable-static.patch#L21-L36)
but likely no source changes necessary for non-UWP builds.

Many thanks,
Michał.

--
Michal Janiszewski