- Re: vcpkg support/static builds, (continued)
- Re: vcpkg support/static builds, Michał Janiszewski (2017/08/14 14:46:50)
- Re: vcpkg support/static builds, Thomas Klausner (2017/08/29 08:28:50)
- Re: vcpkg support/static builds, Michał Janiszewski (2017/11/19 09:29:28)
- Re: vcpkg support/static builds, Thomas Klausner (2017/12/04 21:34:31)
- Re: vcpkg support/static builds, Michał Janiszewski (2017/12/04 21:44:16)
On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 10:29:05AM +0100, Michał Janiszewski wrote: > I have tried updating libzip vcpkg to 1.3.0 and took a closer look at your > suggestions and what is going on there. > Your suggestions to use ZIP_STATIC is perfectly fine, however there is > still an issue with it. > ZIP_STATIC can only be set from the build system which is not used anywhere > in CMakeLists.txt and vcpkg seems to build multiple versions (shared, > static), each with its own header. > The patch in vcpkg looks to make just that – ensure each of static and > shared version can have fully-contained headers. > Could you change how the ZIP_STATIC is used, so that it can be configured > (CMake's CONFIGURE_FILE) and stored in a header? We've changed ZIP_STATIC support so that it is added to the header in case you build a static libzip; with the cmake build only. See https://github.com/nih-at/libzip/commit/6b1e8de92b97f18b56e5397a540ecf0ac63f75fa Hope this helps! Thomas
Made by MHonArc.