From: ardi <ardillasdelmonte%gmail.com@localhost>
To: libzip-discuss%nih.at@localhost
Subject: Plain Makefile build?
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:47:25 +0100

Hi,

Is it possible (or was it possible at some older version) to build
libzip with a plain Makefile? An old-style manual editing of
configurable settings within a plain Makefile would be fine for my
purposes.

The reason why I ask this is that I wish to integrate libzip,
embedding it in the source code tree of a big project, and calling
either "configure" or "cmake" in the middle of the big tree build is
not a clean manoeuvre in this moment (moreover, I cannot give total
freedom for "configure" and "cmake" for searching for libs
dependencies in my system directories, as the source tree should be
built with the libs versions provided within the tree rather than
getting stuff from system-wide locations).

Any chance?

Thanks!

ardi

Made by MHonArc.