From: Andreas Falkenhahn <andreas%falkenhahn.com@localhost>
Subject: Feature request: Abortable progress callbacks
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 22:07:53 +0100

So zip_register_progress_callback_with_state() allows me to implement some kind
of status bar visualizing writing progress. However, AFAICS, it's not possible
implement an "Abort" or "Cancel" button because the callback doesn't provide
any mechanism to tell zip_close() to stop its job. I think it would be nice to
have
a mechanism that would allow the implementation of an "Abort" button, e.g. by
having a progress callback that returns TRUE to abort or FALSE to continue
or something like that....

Or is this already possible and I'm just not seeing it?

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn

Made by MHonArc.