From: "Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123%gmail.com@localhost>
To: Andreas Falkenhahn <andreas%falkenhahn.com@localhost>
Subject: Re: Setting zlib path when compiling on Windows
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 16:02:05 +0300

On 3 October 2017 at 15:57, Andreas Falkenhahn
<andreas%falkenhahn.com@localhost> wrote:
> On 03.10.2017 at 14:52 Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

>>> I don't know. "copy"? :)
>
>> Andreas, i think Tomas has a point.
>> if you don't have a zconf.h in the root zlib directory, can you try
>> coping it from the build directory to the root directory?
>
> That will work of course but it defies the idea of out-of-tree builds.

you have two options:
1) manually copy the relevant headers from the root zlib directory to
the out-of-tree build directory
2) copy only the zconf.h to the root zlib directory

then decide which location to pass to libzip's cmake command - root or build.
but the issue itself should be reported at zlib, i would say.

lubomir
--

Made by MHonArc.