From: Andreas Falkenhahn <andreas%falkenhahn.com@localhost>
To: "Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123%gmail.com@localhost>
Subject: Re: Setting zlib path when compiling on Windows
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 13:37:03 +0200

On 03.10.2017 at 00:05 Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

> On 3 October 2017 at 01:01, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123%gmail.com@localhost>
> wrote:

>> cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles" -DZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR=c:\lib\zlib
>> -DZLIB_LIBRARY=c:\lib\zlib\libz.dll.a
> plus " .." at the end.

Thanks, using absolute paths seems to solve the problem of CMake not finding
zlib.
But now there's a new problem: Libzip now complains about being unable to find
zconf.h which is obvious because zconf.h is of course in a target-dependent
directory since I'm doing out-of-tree builds.

I'm running CMake like this:

    cmake -DZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR=d:\mystuff\zlib-1.2.11
-DZLIB_LIBRARY=d:\mystuff\zlib-1.2.11\build\zlibstaticd.lib ..

The zlib-1.2.11 directory contains the main include files like zlib.h but
target-dependent include files like zconf.h are in a "build" subdirectory.
So how can I tell CMake to look for zconf.h in the "build" subdirectory?

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn

Made by MHonArc.