From: Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost>
To: Remi Collet <remi%fedoraproject.org@localhost>
Subject: Re: Version 1.3.0 - Test failure on 32-bit arch
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:54:21 +0200

On Mon, Sep 04, 2017 at 02:15:27PM +0200, Remi Collet wrote:
> On 64-bit arch, test suite is OK.
>
> On 32-bit (e.g. i686 or arm)
>
> FAIL: encryption-nonrandom-aes128.test
> FAIL: encryption-nonrandom-aes192.test
> FAIL: encryption-nonrandom-aes256.test
>
> Any idea ?

You can run the tests manually with

cd regress
./runtest -v encryption-nonrandom-aes256.test

Runtest has a couple of options, including leaving over the sandbox.
Can you please check if the zipfiles in the sandboxes, when run
multiple times, are the same?

If yes, then there's probably a 32-bit bug somewhere.

If not, then the random-ness disabling doesn't work as intended (we
have another report of that, but I hadn't had time to look at that
yet).

 Thomas

Made by MHonArc.