From: Torsten Paul <Torsten.Paul%gmx.de@localhost>
To: Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost>
Subject: Re: Reading 3MF files with libzip
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 20:35:33 +0100

On 02/14/2016 07:58 PM, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 08:43:39PM +0100, Torsten Paul wrote:
>> I could not read some of the example files provided along with the
>> library and found the reason for that is that libzip says the files
>> are multi-disk archives. The offending files seem to be generated
>> on Windows 10 using the built-in 3D-Builder application.
>
> Try the attached patch. It allows opening torus.3mf[1], which didn't work
> before.

Awesome, thanks! With the patch, I can open all the sample files in
the 3MF repository that gave an error before.

> Btw, box.3mf[2] is not in zip64 format and was already supported without
> problems.

Yes, for some reason some of the files were ok. Maybe those were
created with some other software.

So what's the policy with the patch, just wait for a libzip patch
release? I guess it's not hugely urgent as there is probably not
much adoption of lib3mf yet.

ciao,
  Torsten.

Made by MHonArc.