zip_file_set_mtime() function sets the last modification time (mtime) for the file at position index in the zip archive to mtime. Currently, no support for any flags is implemented.
In the zip archive, the time and date are saved as two 16-bit
integers. To set the values directly, call the
zip_file_set_dostime() function. The values of the
time bytes are defined as follows:
- seconds divided by two (1-2 = 1, 3-4 = 2, ...)
- minute (0-59)
- hour (0-23)
The values of the date bytes are defined as follows:
- day of the month (1-31)
- month (January = 1, February = 2, ...)
- year offset from 1980 (1980 = 0, 1981 = 1, ...)
zip_file_set_mtime() fail if:
- index is not a valid file index in archive.
- Required memory could not be allocated.
- Traditional PKWare encryption uses the file's mtime, therefore it cannot be changed without re-encrypting the data.
- The archive was opened in read-only mode.
zip_file_set_mtime() was added in libzip 1.0.
zip_file_set_dostime() was added in libzip 1.6.
zip_file_set_mtime() function translates the time from the zip archive into the local time zone. If you want to avoid this, use the
zip_file_set_dostime() function instead.