rename file in zip archive
index, const char
DESCRIPTIONThe file at position index in the zip archive archive is renamed to name. The flags argument can be any of:
- Guess encoding of name (default). (Only CP-437 and UTF-8 are recognized.)
- Interpret name as UTF-8.
- Interpret name as code page 437 (CP-437).
RETURN VALUESUpon successful completion 0 is returned. Otherwise, -1 is returned and the error code in archive is set to indicate the error.
zip_file_rename() fails if:
- The file to be renamed has been deleted from the archive.
- There is already a file called name in the archive.
- index is not a valid file index in
archive, name is
NULL, the empty string, or not a valid UTF-8 encoded string. Also a file cannot be renamed to a directory or vice versa. Directories are denoted by a trailing slash.
SEE ALSOlibzip(3), zip_unchange(3)
zip_file_rename() was added in libzip 0.11.